Davetli Kongre Konuşmalarım
- 15.TGRD Yıllık Toplantısı ve EVIS 2020 Uluslararası Ortak Toplantısı- Miniflebektomi (A salonu), 7 Mart 2020, Antalya/Turkiye
Uluslararası dergilerdeki yayınlarım
Abstract: Tumor thrombus in the portal vein can rarely originate from gastric cancer via hematogenous spread, with only few case reports published in the literature. Isolated superior mesenteric vein tumor thrombus in gastric cancer has not been previously reported. A 61-year-old male patient who had undergone distal gastrectomy and gastroenterostomy for gastric ulcer 20 years ago was diagnosed with an obstructive tumor originating from the gastroenterostomy anastomosis site on upper gastrointestinal…Full-text available · Article · Mar 2018
Abstract: Primary splenic angiosarcoma is a rare abnormality and has a bad prognosis. It has unknown pathogenesis. This abnormality is usually presented by splenic rupture. Surgery is the most promising treatm Surgery is the most accepted and accurate method for diagnosis and treatment. Surgery before rupture increases the life expectancy. A 65-year-old woman who presented to the emergency room with abdominal pain, abdominal distension, and anemia was found to have a splenic mass and massive ascites….Article · Jan 2018 · Turkish Journal of Surgery
3. Application of tracheal stomal stent for upper airway obstructions: report of four casesNecdet Öz · Metin Çevener · Tülay Dikencik · Murat Yılmaz · Mustafa ÖzdoğanArticle · Jan 2018
Abstract: Bronchobiliary Fistula (BBF) is a rare condition that usually occurs after surgical treatments of pancreas, liver and biliary diseases. Clinical findings are bilioptysis, fever and dyspnea. In treating it, initially, drainage should be conducted using minimally invasive or endoscopic methods, such as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) or percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography (PTK) in cases where these methods failed. Next, treatment through performing surgical…
Abstract: The most common histological type of retroperitoneal sarcomas is liposarcoma. Renal papillary cancers account for approximately 10% of all known renal cell cancers and nephrectomy is the preferred choice for the treatment in suitable cases. In this report, we presented a concurrency of giant retroperitoneal liposarcoma and renal papillary cancer in a 61-year-old male patient. He was referred to our clinic with complaints of abdominal distension and pain. Computed tomography (CT) scan,…Article · Jan 2017 · Marmara Medical Journal
Abstract: Cryoablation has been used for many years as a surgical ablation technique in the prostate and kidney. However, since the introduction of high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) and robotic surgery for prostate tumours, its popularity in the urologic community has declined. In the early 2000s, innovations in cryoablation technology allowed the use of thinner probes, which were suitable for percutaneous application. As a result, radiologists began using cryoablation, first in the liver, and…Full-text available · Article · Jan 2016 · Insights into Imaging
Coskun N, Yuksel M, Cevener M, Arican RY, Ozdemir H, Bircan O, Sindel T, Ilgi S, Sindel M.
Surg Radiol Anat. 2009 Jan;31(1):19-24. doi: 10.1007/s00276-008-0383-9. Epub 2008 Jul 17.PMID: 18633564
8.Efficacy of endoscopic vascular staplers for splenic hilar control during laparoscopic splenectomy
GİRİŞİMSEL RADYOLOJİK İŞLEMLER EL KİTABI
Bölüm 25 Hepatik Metastazların Kemoembolizasyonu
Michael C. Soulen
Çeviri: Dr. Metin Çevener
Bölüm 80 Girişimsel Radyolojide Radyasyon Güvenliği
Henry A. Irvine ve Donald L. Miller
Çeviri: Dr. Metin Çevener
Bölüm 81 Girişimsel Radyolojide Enfeksiyon Kontrolü ve Sterilizasyon Tekniği
Danny Chan, Christine E. Keough, Denise Downing ve Sanjoy Kundu
Çeviri: Dr. Metin Çevener
Bölüm 39. Fetal Ürogenital Sistem
ULUSLARARASI SÖZLÜ BİLDİRİLER
1. Cevener M, Cira K, Yilmaz S, Sindel T, Karaguzel G, Melikoglu M. Balloon dilatation for oesophageal strictures: interventional parameters and clinical outcomes in children. European Congress of Radiology 2011 (ECR 2011) Vienna Austria.
ULUSLARARASI POSTER BİLDİRİLERİ
1. Cevener M, Alparslan AS, Kabaalioglu A. Epididymal Piloleiomyoma: An Extraordinary Scrotal Tumour. 7th Balkan Congress of Radiology 18-22 November 2009 (BCR2009) ISTANBUL.
2. N, Yuksel M Cevener M, Bircan O, Sindel T, Ilgi S, Sindel M. The Incidence of Accessory Bones of the Foot, 9th EACA Congress, Prague, Czech Republic September, 5-8, 2007
3. Aralaşmak A, Cevener M, Ozgur O, Akyuz M, Ozkaynak C, Tuncer R, Sindel T. Comparison of Standart-DSA and 64-Channel-CTA of subjects with Subarachnoid Bleedind in Terms of Aneurysm and Vasospasm. ASNR 2009, Vancouver, Canada.
4. Cevener M, Kabaalioglu A, Karaguzel G. Cystic type mesenchymal hamartoma of the liver: US and CT findings with histopathologic confirmation. ESGAR 2009, 20th Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course, Valencia, Spain.
5. Cevener M, Cira M, Yilmaz S, Sindel T, Karaguzel G, Melikoglu M. Balloon dilatation for oesophageal strictures: interventional parameters and clinical outcomes in children European Cogress of Radiology 2011 (ECR 2011) Vienna Austria
6. Kaplan G, Akın Yıldız, Saim Yılmaz, Mustafa Özdoğan, Funda Aydın, Hakan Bozcuk, H.Şenol Çoşkun, Metin Çevener, Adil Boz, Fırat Güngör, Timur SindelThe role of radioembolization for treatment of liver malignancies. Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine 15-19 Ekim 2011 Birmingham, UK.
ULUSAL POSTER BİLDİRİLERİ
1. Cevener M, Kaplan P, Cevikol C, Bircan O. Lunotriquetral Coalition (Os Lunotriquetrum), 28th National Radiology Congress), Antalya/Turkey, 2007
2. Durmaz MS, Alparslan AS, Cevener M, Ceken K, Kabaalioglu A. Tubular Ectasia of Rete Testis: Association of epididymal cyst and spermatocele. 30 th. National Radiology Congress, Antalya/Turkey, 2009.
3. Durmaz MS, Cevener M, Alimoglu E. Insulated Intra-cardiac Hyperechogenic focus 30th. National Radiology Congress, Antalya/Turkey, 2009.
4. Arioz H, Cevener M, Ceken K, Erdogan G, Boneval C, Kabaalioglu A. Rare Epidermal Cyst Mimicking Accessory Testicle: A Case Report 30 th. National Radiology Congress. Antalya/Turkey, 2009.
5. Cevener M, Cira K, Ozkaynak C. Proteus Syndrome; Radiologic Findings and Association of Sclerosing Mesenteritis. 30 th. National Radiology Congress, Antalya/Turkey, 2009.
1. Intraperitoneal cancer treatments, Savaş B, Cevener M, Ersoy FF.